Air conditioning costs are typically the largest part of business' energy bill. Upgrading your old cooling system to a newer, more efficient one can help offset these costs.
FPL's Direct-Expansion (DX) Air Conditioning program rewards your commitment to trimming cooling costs through incentives on installation costs and incentives on electronically commutated motors.
It doesn't matter if you're replacing an old system, installing a DX system in a new facility or looking to upgrade to a high-efficiency model. FPL helps you save money that can be applied to other areas of your business, allowing you to stay competitive and financially comfortable.
Qualifying units include:
- Air, water and evaporative-cooled air conditioners and heat pumps
- Room unit air conditioners and heat pumps
- Water source, groundwater source and ground source coded heat pumps
- Package terminal air conditioners or heat pump systems
- Units that exceed the Florida Building Code by at least 7 percent