FPL will work with you during the design of your project. A site visit may be required to discuss equipment details and metering requirements for more complex installations. You should:
- Provide FPL with your updated and preferred contact information.
- Review preliminary design drawings and provide feedback or approval to FPL. During this stage of construction, you may also need to complete an easement form.
- Submit a request for a fault current letter, if required, to properly identify your protective equipment for your project.
Be sure to select "Request Fault Current Letter" in the subject drop down menu.
- Review specific fee information (e.g. tariff charges and deposits) and remit any required payments so that construction can begin.
- Ask your Project Manager for applicable forms and specifications that may be required in the next stage of construction.
- Inform FPL of any design, schedule or construction site changes. Keep in mind that these changes may result in additional costs and/or delays in the construction schedule.
Learn more about the other stages of construction.
Initiation and Planning > Design > Approval > Construction > Completion