If built, Turkey Point 6 & 7 would offer cost and financial benefits that would help stimulate the local and regional ecnomies to benefit area communities.
- Approximately $93 billion in fuel savings in first 40 years of licensing
- Construction and long-term job creation
- As many as 3,600 new jobs during construction
- Approximately 800 permanent, high-paying technical jobs once the plants are completed
- The addition of Turkey Point 6 & 7 would offer approximately $6 billion in construction benefits to the local economy over the next decade
- Once the units are operational, Turkey Point 6 & 7 would deliver an average of $100 million in tax revenue annually for Miami-Dade schools and local governments