The interactive displays in the Seabrook Science & Nature Center are designed to be educational and entertaining for our visitors.
Visitors can use the interactive displays to
- Journey 260 feet below sea level through granite bedrock in a simulated elevator ride to Seabrook Station's cooling tunnels
- Test their knowledge with fast-paced, touch-screen computer games
- See and touch marine life that live along the New Hampshire seacoast
- See how electricity is produced from a nuclear reactor
- Ride a bicycle to find out how much energy it takes to use home appliances, and
- Plug into facts on home appliance electricity use.