Using FPL.com just got easier
Our customers told us they were having trouble accessing their account because they couldn’t remember their login information. So we’ve upgraded our website to make it easier to do business with us. Learn how by selecting an option below:
New to FPL.com
What can FPL.com do for you? With our online service you can:
- Access your information 24/7
- View and pay your bill securely without hassle
- Start, Stop or Transfer service any time of the day
- Enroll in billing and payment programs that fit your life
- Learn energy-saving tips to save you money
- Find out if you’re eligible for incentives and rebates
The first step to these benefits is to register for online access. It takes just a few minutes but you must be able to answer yes to these three questions:
- Do I have an FPL account?
- Do I have an email address?
- Do I know the last four digits of my Social Security number (Social Insurance or Tax ID number also accepted)
Now all you have to do is sign up! (And don’t worry if you don’t have your FPL account number readily available. We’ll help you look it up.)
We know most people visit our website about once a month. So it’s understandable that remembering a random User ID may be troublesome. But what if you were able to switch that User ID to something you could easily remember, like an email address? That’s exactly what we’ve done, and we hope it helps you get to the information you want and need more easily.
To make changes to your information, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account
2. Go to your Account Summary page (see illustration below)
3. Click the “Change User ID” link at the top of the page
4. Enter your email address
5. Click “submit”