Air conditioning costs are typically the largest part of business' energy bill. Upgrading your old cooling system to a newer, more efficient one can help offset these costs.
FPL's Direct-Expansion (DX) Air Conditioning program rewards your commitment to trimming cooling costs through incentives on installation costs and incentives on electronically commutated motors.
It doesn't matter if you're replacing an old system, installing a DX system in a new facility or looking to upgrade to a high-efficiency model. FPL helps you save money that can be applied to other areas of your business, allowing you to stay competitive and financially comfortable.
Qualifying units include:
- Air, water and evaporative-cooled air conditioners and heat pumps
- Room unit air conditioners and heat pumps
- Water source, groundwater source and ground source coded heat pumps
- Package terminal air conditioners or heat pump systems
- Units that exceed the Florida Building Code by at least 7 percent
Start saving today
Follow these simple steps to start saving with a new high-efficiency DX system:
- Visit the U.S. Department of Energy's website for a calculator that computes the lifetime energy cost savings for rooftop units.
- Contact your FPL program specialist to find out how you can qualify for an incentive:
- Doug Cepuran (north area): (386) 254-2457
- George Baro (east and south areas): (954) 327-3163
- Mike Catarzi (west area): (941) 316-7184