Air conditioning costs are typically the largest part of business' energy bill. Upgrading your old cooling system to a newer, more efficient one can help offset these costs.
FPL's Direct-Expansion (DX) Air Conditioning program rewards your commitment to trimming cooling costs through rebates on installation costs.
It doesn't matter if you're replacing an old system, installing a DX system in a new facility or looking to upgrade to a high-efficiency model. FPL helps you save money that can be applied to other areas of your business, allowing you to stay competitive and financially comfortable.
Qualifying units include:
- Air, water and evaporative-cooled air conditioners and heat pumps
- Single vertical package air conditioners and heat pumps
- Variable refrigerant flow air conditioners and heat pumps, both air cooled and water cooled
- Computer Room cooling systems- air, water, and glycol cooled
- Package terminal air conditioners or heat pump systems
- Units that exceed the Florida Building Code
Start saving today
Follow these simple steps to start saving with a new high-efficiency DX system: