Following these energy savings tips can lower your bill around $30 a month.
1. A/Cs can be big energy users. Set your thermostat to 78°.
2. Change air filters so your system is running as efficiently as possible.
3. Reduce the temperature setting on your water heater from 140° to 120°.
4. Use the cold water setting when doing laundry.
5. Close shades, blinds and drapes to keep the sun’s heat out.
Controlling your energy usage is easier than you think. Discover solutions to help reduce your energy costs.
Learn quick and effective ways to help you conserve energy, trim costs, and gain control over the energy usage in your home.