Streamline your billing and payment processes
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is a service some companies use to streamline their bill receipt and payment operations. Interfacing your business’ systems with FPL’s is another way your company can receive billing and payment information through reliable and secure electronic exchanges. With FPL, EDI is another convenient option to help your business save time and increase productivity.
Discover if your EDI system is compatible with FPL.
How to set up EDI for billing and payments
- Review FPL EDI Information
- Verify with your company's technology department to see if this is a process that you are currently using
- Complete the following forms:
- Email us the following information:
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
- Exchange test files with FPL
- Start receiving billing information and make payments via EDI for the accounts indicated
- Stop receiving paper bills in the mail one month after accounts are set up on EDI. Paper bills will be sent only when the first EDI 810 is sent for each account
Attach a spreadsheet file with the billing account number and address of each account that should be included in the EDI billing file
Email FPL's EDI Department or contact your account representative for more information. Please include your name, company name and phone number in any e-mail requests.