FPL 62Plus is a program for customers who rely on fixed-income payments, regardless of age. The program gives you one full month to make the payment after the bill is issued.
- Residential customers of any age who rely on fixed-income payments
- Your primary income must come from a fixed-income source (Social Security, disability, retirement benefits, etc.)
- Your electric account must be in your name and paid up-to-date at the time of enrollment
How to enroll
- Complete the FPL 62Plus Payment Plan form.
- Provide some basic contact information, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
- You will receive an email from our Customer Care team notifying you if your request has been approved or denied.