FPL partners with independent third-party retailers to offer customers the convenience of paying an FPL bill in person. Authorized Pay Agents are conveniently located throughout our service territory and accept payments in cash only, with some accepting checks. To provide you with a larger base of Authorized Pay Agents, there is an extended network of agents that charge a $1.50 fee. The fee covers the Pay Agent’s cost to process a payment. FPL receives no portion of this fee.
To locate an Authorized Pay Agent, use our interactive map or call 1-800-226-5885.
Before you go, make sure you have the following:
- The location of an Authorized Pay Agent
- Your FPL bill stub or your FPL account number
- Your payment in the form of cash or check
Benefits of using an Authorized Pay Agent:
- Assurance that your payment will post immediately
- Maximum charge of $1.50 to make a payment
- Avoid your payment getting lost or unnecessarily delayed
Important: Some businesses offer to send your payment to FPL on your behalf for a fee without being authorized by FPL. Use of these unauthorized payment options may result in a delay of up to 7 business days for payment to post to your FPL account.